Home run king Barry Bonds will be back in federal court on Dec. 16 to be sentenced for his felony obstruction of justice conviction.
A California man who trolled women’s Facebook pages searching for clues that allowed him to take over their email accounts was sentenced Friday to more than four years in state prison after a judge rejected a plea for a lighter sentence and likened the man to a peeping Tom.
The sentencing of a teenage girl who admitted to helping plan her mother’s murder two years ago has been postponed.
A serial sex offender was ordered Thursday to spend the rest of his life in prison after the California woman he kidnapped, raped and held captive for 18 years said he and his wife-accomplice had stolen her life.
A Natomas man, who previously admitted to committing a hate crime as part of a plea deal, intends to withdraw his plea and wants a new lawyer.
The man convicted of violently forcing underage girls into prostitution for years was sentenced to 30 years in prison and 10 years of probation, authorities said.
The fate of a man convicted of torturing a teenage boy held captive in a neighbor’s Northern California home for more than a year has been delayed.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts