A convicted child predator has been busted once again — this time in a sexting sting.
A quick-thinking teenager helped police catch a convicted sexual predator after allegedly evading police for more than a decade.
A Rocklin man accused of being naked and touching himself right next to the freeway turns out to be a convicted sex offender.
Police say Kevin Long, sex offender, attacked a 15-year-old girl on a bus just hours after his release.
After being convicted of sex crimes, Mark Anderson was released from state prison on April 25. However, his picture doesn’t appear on the Megan’s Law website, and it won’t.
A registered sex offender was arrested last week after police spotted him in a parked car with a girl under 16 years old.
A charter school in Vacaville has been up and running for more than two years, but it was just discovered that sex offenders were living nearby in the only place they say the can. Now the offenders are being told to move, which has others asking: why now?
A convicted sex offender was arrested for posing as a holiday bell ringer and keeping what he collected. The Salvation Army says they fired him after one day on the job, and he then set up shop on his own.
Parole agents say a Yuba City sex offender who lives next door to an elementary school is not residing there illegally and can’t be forced to leave through Megan’s Law, but some parents are happy to hear he might be forced out for another reason.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts