Two mothers ended up in jail Sunday after they allegedly used their young children to steal nearly $2,000 worth of merchandise from a Yuba City Walmart, police say.
UPDATED: Mom Accused Of Shoplifting And Assaulting Security Guards In Front Of Kids Turns Herself In
The Stockton mother accused of stealing from a store Monday and stuffing the stolen goods into a baby stroller turned herself into police Wednesday afternoon.
A Richmond woman has been charged for allegedly robbing an El Cerrito store at knifepoint with her infant son in tow, authorities said Wednesday.
A California lawmaker who pleaded no contest last week to charges that she shoplifted from a San Francisco department store has issued an apology.
A California lawmaker accused of shoplifting from a department store pleaded no contest Friday to a misdemeanor count of grand theft, as her attorney blamed the incident on a benign brain tumor.
A mother has been arrested after fleeing a department store after being spotted shoplifting, leaving her children behind in the process, authorities said.
An alleged shoplifter made a spectacular error that allowed deputies to easily identify her, authorities said.
Investigators still refuse to tell the public the name of the off-duty Placer County Deputy who shot a suspect in the back on Sunday.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts