CBS Radio teams up with Shriners Hospital, PG&E, Sacramento Metropolitan Fire Department and many other local organizations for the “Stop, Drop and Eat” event held on February 28th from 11a.m.-1p.m. Event features include appearances by the Sacramento […]
It was a holiday horror after a 6-year-old playing with a sparkler gets third degree burns on 15 percent of her body.
Six-year-old Skylah Carr is in a hospital bed suffering from second and third degree burns over 15 percent of her body, injuries that will keep her at Shriners Hospital for weeks.
After spending the last 6 months at Shriner’s Hospital for Children, 4-year-old Armani is back home and his family couldn’t be happier.
Meet Hunter Cannon, a typical teenager at Union Mine High School in Placerville. “I play football, I do baseball or used to. I wrestle too,” he says. It’s hard to imagine now that he lost his leg in a lawnmower accident.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts