Sky High Sports
For kids and teens, video games are a factor of life, especially during the winter months. But there are ways to keep those kids a bit more active. A local fitness expert shares how to make that happen, plus other tips on venues where kids can stay fit and have fun doing it.
When the weather is too hot or too cold to be outdoors but kids still have energy to burn, what
do you do? Sacramento has indoor playgrounds that offer Open Play and Family Nights so that
kids of all ages can play to their hearts’ content!
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts