A South Sacramento business is recovering from an overnight fire that started at a religious statue.
Firefighters are battling two small wildfires fueled by gusty winds in Northern California wine country.
A passenger plane made an emergency landing at Sacramento International Airport today after the crew reported smelling smoke.
Chevron Corp. has paid about $10 million and has begun what’s being termed “corrective actions” after a fire last summer at its Richmond refinery, company officials said.
Reports of yellow smoke inside a local business caused a potentially hazardous situation. And it’s not the first time crews have been called out to this same place.
Forest Service officials at Lake Tahoe are advising visitors not to be alarmed if they see smoke on the northwest and southeast ends of the lake this week.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts