“Speed Freak Killers”
Families of suspected “Speed Freak Killers’” victims meet with the FBI in their search for answers.
A family of one of the victims of the “Speed Freak Killers” has filed a lawsuit against San Joaquin County and Sheriff Steve Moore, alleging the remains of their loved one were desecrated and destroyed by the actions of the sheriff’s department.
“Speed Freak Killer” Wesley Shermantine has written another letter to CBS13′s Koula Gianulias over the search for his victims.
After 25 days into its excavation efforts of a filled-in well, the FBI team in Linden has not discovered any human remains thus far.
The public hears for the first time from “Speed Freak Killer” Wesley Shermantine about the FBI’s latest dig for victims’ remains.
A letter from death row claims FBI investigators who are searching for more speed freak killer victims are digging in the wrong spot.
After nearly two weeks of site preparation, an FBI team is ready to begin sifting through soil from a Linden well in the search for human remains, the agency said Wednesday.
For months CBS13 has requested documents from San Joaquin County authorities in the “Speed Freak Killers” case, trying to figure out how one of the victims remains were mixed with another victim’s.
Results of DNA testing revealed the identity of the commingled remains of “Speed Freak” victims discovered in October.
Investigators appear to have resumed their search for remains of the victims of the Speed Freak Killers’ in the town of Linden.
Several Public Records Act requests were put in by CBS13 on the commingled remains discovered in October, but to little avail.
For the first time ever, Wesley Shermantine’s sister, Barbara, is talking about how her brother’s actions have changed her life.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts