As a small-business owner, Ken Gilmore loves serving veterans coffee and donuts at the V.A. Medical Center on Mather Field. As he continues to recover from two heart attacks, he faces another major setback: After 15 years, the V.A. is pushing his coffee business out and bringing in a Starbucks instead.
A woman in Northern California is facing attempted murder charges after she allegedly tried to sneak tainted bottles of orange juice inside a Starbucks.
The owners of a Davis coffee shop prepared to brew their last cup of coffee, until the community and their customers stepped up to save the small business.
The owners of a very popular Davis coffee shop have been forced to close their doors and they’re steaming mad.
Authorities have released the identity of a teen who was killed when the vehicle she was in rolled over on on I-80 Sunday night.
Starbucks is about to perk up “the happiest place on earth.”
An insect ingredient in a Starbucks drink is making headlines.
A man who was born with half a left arm is suing Starbucks for failing to hire him as a barista.
A morning trip to get a cup of coffee turned into more than several customers bargained for at a Sacramento-area Starbucks when a man started busting up the store, according to police.
A woman has been fatally shot in Sacramento near a family court building in the Florin-Perkins area, according to Sacramento Police.
Starbucks Corp. is giving its siren a facelift. The world’s largest coffee company unveiled a new logo Wednesday that drops the words encircling its iconic sea nymph and gives her a few subtle updates.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts