Two Manteca men have been arrested after police say they were receiving steroids from Hong Kong to be manufactured and sold.
Home run king Barry Bonds will be back in federal court on Dec. 16 to be sentenced for his felony obstruction of justice conviction.
By Frank Luna At the risk of perpetuating “Sheen talk”, I had to chuckle today at the notion that Charlie Sheen needed to take steroids to increase the speed of his fastball while shooting the […]
The government’s star witness in the Barry Bonds perjury trial has testified that he saw the home run king’s personal trainer leave Bonds’ spring training bedroom with a syringe in 2000.
Some loved Barry Bonds so much they can’t be impartial. Others already believe he’s guilty. A mother worried about the effect sports doping would have on her impressionable children. And so the laborious process of selecting a jury began Monday in the criminal case of USA v. Bonds.
Barry Bonds’ attorneys are seeking to keep details about the slugger’s temper from the jury.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts