The findings of a new study show that, if parents wish to protect their children from developing allergies, they should suck on their pacifiers.
A new study indicates that job seekers who have stronger ties to the social networking world around them are more likely to find a new opportunity.
The findings of a new study reveal that, while women do have smaller brains than men, women use the grey matter they do have more efficiently than their male counterparts.
All wine isn’t created equal, and neither are all wine toppers. This is what a new UC Davis study wants to prove.
If you are one of millions of Southlanders who frequent tanning salons, a new study suggests you may actually become addicted to tanning.
UC Davis researchers say Hollywood seems to make women seem like they can have it all: career, family and that perfect body…no problem.
A new study finds that there are far fewer great white sharks living off California’s coast than scientists had expected.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts