The Supreme Court justices are back in Washington, D.C., and after the stunt Chief Justice John Roberts pulled three months ago with the Obamacare ruling, I would prefer it was Diana Ross, Florence Ballard, and Mary Wilson coming into town instead.
My insurance company spent too little on actual health care delivery so my family is getting a refund. If Obamacare is a tax, it’s the greatest tax ever.
Good, hard-working Americans shouldn’t be forced to contemplate leaving their chosen profession as they are with federal laws such as Obamacare.
The Supreme Court’s decision upholding the individual mandate and the Affordable Care Act amounts to rolling out the welcome mat for Big Brother to intrude on the lives of Americans.
Attorney General Eric Holder continued to show contempt of Congress in his remarks following the House vote to hold him “in contempt” for refusing to hand over documents associated with the Fast and Furious operation.
President Obama won big this week with the Supreme Court decisions on Obamacare and immigration. While Mitt Romney and the Tea Party couldn’t have had a worse week.
The Supreme Court has shockingly failed the citizens of the United States by upholding the individual mandate portion of the plan.
Justice Anthony Kennedy is the longest serving member of the faculty at McGeorge School of Law, and CBS13 spoke to one of his colleagues who knew Justice Kennedy way back when they were just a year apart at McClatchy High School.
After the Supreme Court decision on the Arizona immigration law, SB 1070, the Obama administration announced that it is revoking agreements with Arizona police over the enforcement of federal immigration laws.
While neither side has totally won, the high court’s decision on Arizona’s controversial immigration law, SB 1070, is definitely a blow to President Barack Obama.
President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder won an overwhelming victory as the Supreme Court struck down 3 of 4 provisions of the controversial Arizona immigration law, SB 1070.
A San Diego County schoolteacher has lost his battle to display banners referring to God in his classroom.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts