Susan G. Komen
Another customer of Utah company Credit Card Machine Rentals is complaining over what it considers ridiculous fees. It comes after the Sacramento Valley Susan G. Komen for the Cure called Kurtis saying they were hit with a $16,000 bill.
A Sacramento street is going pink in just about every way imaginable to turn heads for breast cancer awareness.
The Sacramento Valley’s Susan G. Komen For The Cure organization was hit with $16,628 in surprising charges after renting credit card machines. The non-profit called Kurtis when they couldn’t get their money back.
High school students are proving it’s never too early to make health a top priority as they rallied to raise awareness about breast cancer and early detection.
The Susan G. Komen Foundation, a leading name in the fight against breast cancer, is under attack for ending its relationship with Planned Parenthood. Now at least one California lawmaker is literally cutting ties to the Komen group.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts