In a lingering dispute between the union representing nurses and management at several San Francisco Bay area hospitals, thousands of registered nurses will be walking off the job on the day before Christmas, a union official said Saturday.
Sutter Health announced on Wednesday that it will open a major administrative service center in Roseville that will house 1,000 support staff personnel over the next 18 months.
It’s hard to believe that just a few months ago that the Foothill Farms High School baseball field was a sight for sore eyes.
Mary Watrous was glad she caught it. Her online pharmacy shipped her the wrong pills. But when they did it again, it was time to call Kurtis.
Hundreds of nurses are now walking the picket line in a one-day strike that will take at least two thousands Sacramento-region nurses off duty.
Thousands of nurses plan to walk off the job Thursday in what’s being called the nation’s largest nurse strike ever.
California Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones has filed to intervene in a lawsuit that alleges Sutter Health hospitals engaged in false billing practices for anesthesia services.
Nursing is now the most sought after profession in Sacramento according to a research group called The Conference Board.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts