Horse meat has now been found in Taco Bell products in the United Kingdom.
The Taco Bell ad says there’s a winner every 15 minutes, but dozens of would-be winners across the country said they’ve been cheated.
Aaron Dufour, 24, of Woodland and Nathan Espinoza, 24, were convicted last Friday of Robbing a Taco Bell restaurant on December 9, 2009.
Elk Grove Police are asking for help from the public to identify two masked men who recently robbed a Taco Bell at gunpoint.
Police in Riverside County are looking for a robber who killed a man at a Taco Bell drive-through.
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Robbers hit a fast food restaurant in Sacramento early Wednesday morning. It happened at a Taco Bell on Watt Avenue and Arden Way at 2:30 a.m. An employee says two suspects wearing […]
Taco Bell is launching an advertising campaign Friday to fight back against a lawsuit charging its taco filling isn’t beef.
An Alabama law firm claims in a lawsuit that Taco Bell is using false advertising when it refers to using “seasoned ground beef” or “seasoned beef” in its products.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts