Dozens of people stood outside a local Walmart today protesting what they call the “Walmart loophole” that has taxpayers footing the bill for the employee’s health care.
Rich Mason of Sacramento built his company on both knowledge and education.
Worried the Internal Revenue Service might target you for an audit? You probably should be if you own a small business in one of the wealthy suburbs of Los Angeles.
Now to the deadline many of us dread: tax day. You have until midnight Monday to file, and some doors in downtown Sacramento are staying open late for some last-minute help.
A bill aimed at pressuring the Boy Scouts of America to lift its ban on gay members by making the organization ineligible for nonprofit tax breaks cleared its first vote on Wednesday in the California Legislature.
The best part of paying your taxes is probably getting your refund check.
It’s hard to think there’s anything funny about taxes when you’re under a mountain of paperwork, but CBS News contributor and analyst Mellody Hobson has a little comic relief for taxpayers.
It seems Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg won’t be “liking” anything from the Internal Revenue Service.
It’s time to talk taxes: 1099 forms have gone out and you should be organizing your paperwork and getting ready to pay the taxman.
The odds of an audit can increase substantially depending on your income, types of income, deduction amount and changes you have made since filing your last tax return.
About half of Americans say they feel underpaid. Are you one of them?
Avoid the most common tax mistakes to get a faster refund.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts