In less than two years, a second person has been killed at a busy Sacramento intersection, which the county has money to fix but hasn’t done so yet.
A young life was cut short in an instant when a second grader was killed one year ago because his walk home from school wasn’t safe.
Parents of Howe Avenue Elementary School are complaining that their voices haven’t been heard after a 7-year-old boy walking home from school was struck and killed by a car on Thursday.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts