There were extra security patrols at El Camino High School after a student was arrested on accusations of posting threats on his Facebook page.
An El Camino High sophomore has been arrested for allegedly making threats on his Facebook page that “threatened the safety of the school community,” according to El Camino High administrators.
A Santa Clara man is behind bars after allegedly threatening to assassinate Sen. Leland Yee.
Police are looking into a possible crime after public post threatened the mayor of West Sacramento, but is it free speech or hate speech?
A state corrections officer who was arrested for pulling out a gun at a local business Wednesday night has been arrested for threatening that same business again.
Authorities are investigating graffiti messages threatening President Barack Obama and Governor Jerry Brown in an Orange County city near where threats to the governor were scrawled last month.
The man accused of publicly threatening Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson at a restaurant Wednesday morning admitted to the crime in a jailhouse interview with CBS13.
Sacramento police have identified the who allegedly made threats against Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson.
A federal grand jury has indicted a Eureka man who allegedly sent a letter threatening to kill President Barack Obama.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts