From bursts of color in the evening sky to music, dance, rock climbing and ice, the final days of 2012 offer a little bit of everything to Sacramento residents and visitors. While ushering in the new year is often an adult-centric experience, these options offer fun and entertainment for families, teens and tots.
Sacramento Pride is one of the biggest events in the LGBT community and draws a number of locals and out-of-towners. While food and drink booths are available during the festival too, check out these fun spots to start the party early or continue the party after the festival is over.
Motorists who use the Tower Bridge may want to take an alternate route this week.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts