A man was hit and killed by a freight train in North Highlands on Tuesday morning.
A driver had a close call Tuesday morning after he was nearly hit by a freight train in Sacramento. Unfortunately his car couldn’t be saved.
A man is dead after he being hit by an Amtrak train in West Sacramento.
Capitol corridor trains are delayed after a freight train hit and killed a person near Davis Monday.
Firefighters responded to the scene of a derailed train in Placer County Sunday morning.
A minivan collided with a Union Pacific train in South Sacramento injuring the driver Monday morning.
At least 20 passengers suffered minor to moderate injuries Monday when a big rig truck collided with an Amtrak train in California’s Central Valley, authorities said.
A child was hit and killed by a train in Turlock.
One person is dead after being struckt by a train in Stanislaus County.
California lawmakers may have given their OK to what could be the nation’s first high-speed rail line, but the project is still a long way from leaving the station.
State lawmakers plan to begin taking up Gov. Jerry Brown’s top infrastructure initiative for a California bullet train.
The incident happened last at 9:56 p.m. A man was crossing the tracks between Tiber and Starfire stations on Folsom Boulevard when he was hit.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts