The fatal shootings of three men whose bodies were found inside a home in rural Northern California stemmed from a botched marijuana deal, authorities said Wednesday.
A Roseville man is set to be arraigned in the deaths of three people who were found shot at a Placer County home.
Investigators have arrested a suspect in a triple homicide over the weekend, but have released few details about a motive for the alleged crime.
Authorities are investigating a triple homicide in the Placer County community of Loomis.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts