Want to buy back the pocket knife or knitting needles you forgot to leave at home before your last flight? You’ll have the chance to do just that on Saturday.
A Southern California man was arrested Thursday evening at Oakland International Airport after airport security found him wearing a watch that looked like a timing device for an explosive, according to an Alameda County sheriff’s spokesman.
The Sacramento International Airport is considering making a security change, and it could mean getting rid of TSA agents.
Testing for a new program aimed at getting certain travelers through airport security with less hassle is expanding to airports in Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Minneapolis and St. Paul over the next few months, the government said Wednesday.
Federal prosecutors say a Transportation Security Administration officer has been indicted on theft charges related to items that were stolen from luggage at Los Angeles International Airport.
A Los Angeles International Airport security officer is suspected of stealing items from a traveler’s suitcase.
Today on The Don Geronimo Show, we talk about the media attention Dave has been getting with his #HereWeBuild movement, Janet’s TSA nightmare, and Don plays a new educational video.
The local commercial airline pilot who made international headlines by posting videos of his concerns over airport security revealed his identity Monday.
Federal authorities are investigating a pilot who posted videos on YouTube that were critical of security at San Francisco International Airport, the pilot’s attorney said Friday.
A local airline passenger says she feels violated after a recent security search. She says she also has a warning for all women.
The lines of Thanksgiving travelers moved smoothly at airports around the country Wednesday morning despite an Internet campaign to get passengers to gum up the works on one of the busiest days of the year by refusing full-body scans.
As if air travel over the Thanksgiving holiday isn’t tough enough, it could be even worse this year: Airports could see even more disruptions because of a loosely organized Internet boycott of full-body scans.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts