Two And A Half Men
The day begins with Phantom’s trip to Safeway at 5 in the morning to buy reading glasses, and Don’s own “Storm Watch,” inspired by the extensive news coverage in Sacramento over the 3 inches of […]
The day begins with Don’s overflowing coffee pot this morning, and the mess he left in his kitchen for Janet to clean up. We then hear about BiPolar Mary’s voice mail to Little Joe at […]
The day begins with Don’s phone call from the writer for the Lifetime Channel yesterday, in which the writer read a few parts of his script that he’s working on about Don’s childhood, and his […]
The one and only Sean Salisbury stopped in for his weekly visit to the Carmichael Dave Show. He gave his thoughts on Jose Reyes on the New York Mets bunting to earn the batting title, […]
Don begins with his “Regis Voicemail” story from the old Don and Mike days, then the guys talk about Tiger Woods firing his caddy. After reading the Consumer Reports Article: How Long Does Your Underwear […]
Consider two parallel universes: Charlie Sheen is destined to hit rock bottom after being fired from the best job he’ll ever have; Charlie Sheen has been freed to blaze a new path to dazzling fame and riches.
“Two and a Half Men” star Charlie Sheen has skirted disaster as a wayward, middle-aged party boy who regularly tested the patience of the TV network and studio trying to protect their valuable sitcom property.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts