It’s a different kind of storage war here. It’s a business that thrives on keeping things safe with lock and key, but the people who run this one say their bank is stealing their American dream.
The U.S. Bank branch in French Camp was robbed Tuesday and the suspect could be responsible for other heists throughout San Joaquin County.
At 3:28 p.m., the suspect walked into a branch of U.S. Bank on 5000 Laguna Boulevard and handed the teller a note demanding money. The teller handed over the money to the suspect who walked out.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts