Citizens will have until June 25 to submit a valid claim, which requires proof of ownership. Otherwise, any unclaimed property will be added to Sacramento’s general fund.
A Call Kurtis investigation reveals the state of California is taking in some people’s money as unclaimed property, and they may never get it back.
LINCOLN (CBS13) — Johanna Schapp thought a company had found more than $100,000 of unclaimed property in her name — but never expected she might be sued for a portion of it. “How can they […]
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts