A judge affirmed on Monday that some workers at the five largest University of California medical centers, including UC Davis, can go on a planned two-day strike starting Tuesday.
As unions and administrators continue to negotiate a contract, 13,000 workers ranging from MRI techs to orderlies will walk off the job next Tuesday and Wednesday, including at U.C. Davis.
Registered Nurse Amy Delacruz discusses trust between medical staff at UCD Medical Center.
Sacramento’s higher education graduates in some fields do better than others. Find out who’s earning the most.
A northern California labor union says contracts talks with Raley’s supermarkets have broken down and a strike has been called.
Raley’s has until midnight Saturday to reach a deal with the employees’ union, or thousands of workers could walk off the job.
Labor Day facts to make you the Resident Smarty Pants at your weekend BBQ
Gov. Jerry Brown has until midnight Tuesday to act on a bill that would make it easier for unions to organize farmworkers in California, but growers characterize the legislation as a union power-grab.
The NFL and its players’ union can’t seem to agree on much when it comes to their labor talks, including the possible economic impact of a lockout.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts