A middle school campus held a candlelight vigil for a 13-year-old boy, who died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Hundreds came to a candlelight vigil Tuesday night for an 18-year-old Modesto young man stabbed to death in a city park.
Hundreds, including parents and children, in Rancho Cordova came to pray and mourn for the lives lost thousands of miles away.
A 23-year-old woman was last seen at a Stockton bar on Aug. 7, and she hasn’t been heard from since. Tuesday night, friends and family gathered for a candlelight vigil.
No charges will be filed against mourners who allegedly attacked a local TV film crew in February.
A prayer vigil is planned for a San Francisco Giants fan who was savagely beaten by two men wearing Los Angeles Dodgers gear after the season opener.
More than 200 people turned out to for another candlelight vigil to remember Vang Pao, the former Laotian general who was a key U.S. ally in the Vietnam War.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts