VACAVILLE (CBS13) — What good is a washer that doesn’t wash clothes? Not much, Rose Mary Forehand told CBS13, even on the lighter loads. Dry streaks across her clothes are now a regular occurance, she […]
An El Dorado County woman says her fridge has been acting up for months. The repair shop said it can’t be fixed. When she wasn’t getting help from her warranty company, she called Kurtis.
Ravenna Waters admits she loves her new Sears Kenmore refrigerator — with one exception. “There’s no ice,” Waters said, adding it only makes about one cube an hour. “I’d offer you guys some ice water […]
When their family pool started cracking for the third time in three years, Ty Boker and Tina Sionne said they weren’t worried since they thought it was under lifetime warranty.
Gamble paid $5,398 for the system from Sacramento-based All-Year Heating, Air and Solar. But when the system broke down after five years, the repairman charged him $405 — $85 for a service call, $170 for two hours of labor, and $150 for “circuit board” — which Gamble thought was a part.
It’s hard to find a single chip, dent or scratch on the sportscar’s thick coat of shiny white paint. Given the care he gives it, one might never know Campbell bought the car three years ago. But if you look closely, the front end of the car is a slightly darker shade — a creamier color, from a yellowing protectant film.
When you buy electronics stores often offer an extended warranty. When a Sacramento woman had to use her warranty, she never expected they’d keep her computer. It was time to call Kurtis Ming to investigate.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Your Memorial Day Tributes Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts