The triple digit temperatures of our extended summer are already in the rear view mirror, and experts are recommending that residents prepare this weekend for the cold storm that is expected to arrive early next week.
Another day of rain is causing problems all over the Sacramento area as rivers continue to rise and the saturated ground is causing mudslides and trees to topple.
A new storm is makings way toward California from the Pacific Northwest as parts of the state clean up damage left by last week’s drenching rain.
Californians can expect a warmer but mostly wet weekend after a Thanksgiving cold snap broke or tied cold-temperature records — some more than a century old.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts