14 Poisoned By 'Death Cap' Mushrooms In CaliforniaA new report says 14 people were poisoned after eating "death cap" mushrooms last year in the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Loomis Caregiver Who Served Wild Mushrooms Barred For Life By StateThe caregiver who served poisonous mushrooms to residents at a senior care facility in Loomis, resulting in four deaths, has been barred for life by the Department of Social Services from working in any state-licensed community care facility.

More From CBS13 | CBS Sacramento

Get Our App
Get The CBS Sacramento Weather AppGet the latest radar, CBS13 AppCasts and hour-by-hour forecasts. You can also send your weather pics.
Follow Us On Facebook

Watch & Listen LIVE