James Barrett, a vintner whose superb wines boosted the international reputation of the California wine industry, has died. He was 86.
New figures show U.S. wine exports grew for the third consecutive year in 2012, setting a record of $1.43 billion in revenue, the San Francisco-based Wine Institute said Thursday.
A $300 million expansion is coming to a Lodi wine facility; and it’s bringing 400 jobs along with it.
Two Buck Chuck will no longer cost two bucks. Trader Joe’s is raising the price on its famous Charles Shaw wine from $1.99 per bottle to $2.49 per bottle.
Looking to learn more about wine or go out for a fancy wine-pairing dinner? Check out one of these five sommeliers in Sacramento who will help provide you with the perfect pairings for that special night out.
All wine isn’t created equal, and neither are all wine toppers. This is what a new UC Davis study wants to prove.
Cinco de Mayo is all about music, culture, celebration and tradition. Plan to immerse yourself in the richness of the Hispanic heritage during what promises to be a weekend full of authentic food, great drink deals, and fun events for everyone in the family.
Traditional, tribal, free verse or pastoral, Sacramento is the perfect place to celebrate the spoken word during National Poetry Month.
Throw out the traditional idea of Champagne brunch fare and try a historic hotel where you can arrive on your boat, take a Champagne cruise down the Delta, or sample unique twists on traditional brunch favorites like French Toast and Eggs Benedict.
From pumpkins to Christmas trees, cider to wine, donuts to orchards, Apple Hill has a little slice of everything.
No matter what way you prefer to spoil your loved one, here’s a guide to get you started, and, since money doesn’t grown on trees, there are options to fit every budget.
Wine tasting is a popular pastime many enjoy at individual Sierra Foothills’ wineries.
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts