Woodcreek High School
A local cheer team is celebrating a national championship. CBS13 went to Woodcreek High School in Roseville where cheerleaders showed off their stunting secrets.
Friday night’s Woodcreek High School basketball game was forced to move to Roseville High School after a baby powder stunt left players slipping on the court.
A group of Woodcreek high school students are trying to win some green by going green.
Executive Editor of Maxpreps.com Steve Montoya touched on some of this week’s top high school football matchups in the area, including Del Oro vs. Nevada Union, Elk Grove vs. Franklin, and Granite Bay vs. Woodcreek. […]
Vandals seem to be targeting schools in Roseville as vandals targeted two more campuses overnight, one for the second day in a row.
A school and city already drowning in budget problems have been hit with $6,000 in damage from vandals who targeted a school and city pool.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts