Workers’ Compensation Fraud
A sex romp in a public park has helped prosecutors convict a California woman of faking an ankle injury to collect workers’ compensation payments.
A former U.S. Postal Service worker receiving federal disability payments despite maintaining a yearly ski pass has been charged with fraud, according to U.S. Attorney Benjamin Wagner.
Sacramento County District Attorney Jan Scully has filed felony workers’ compensation fraud charges against a California Highway Patrol officer.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts