Authorities in California’s Central Valley have located the wreckage of a small plane that disappeared from radar en route from San Diego to Fresno.
An Amtrak attendant trying to lead passengers from a burning train hit by a truck in the Nevada desert says in a new lawsuit that survivors had to double back past dead bodies in a smoky car and jump out a window because their initial escape route was blocked by a locked baggage car door.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Your Memorial Day Tributes Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts