A South San Francisco man is facing up to four years and four months in jail after pleading no contest to charges that he kidnapped his two children and took them away on a stolen yacht.
The Coast Guard says it has recovered two children believed to be abducted by their father from South San Francisco.
The U.S. Coast Guard continued to search for four sailors missing after a sailboat ran aground near the Farallon Islands on Saturday afternoon.
After recovering from a rouge wave, sailors get back into the race around the world.
Coast Guard crew members from Sacramento flew a C-130 Hercules 500 miles off the California coast Saturday afternoon to save people on board a yacht.
The U.S. Coast Guard has rescued two injured sailors from a yacht that was hit by a monster wave while participating in an around-the-world race.
U.S. Coast Guard crews are waiting for the weather to improve before sending a helicopter to take three sailors injured in a storm from a yacht about 400 miles off the California coast.
hree Somali men have pleaded guilty to piracy for their roles in the hijacking of a yacht that left four Americans dead.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts