Teenager Dies In Father's Arms At Camp Sacramento After Peanut Reaction
The treat was iced with chocolate and peanut butter, and the teen was allergic to peanuts. Even though she spat it out, the bite was enough to put her to anaphylactic shock and cardiac arrest.
Veterans Help Each Other In Sacramento...Big Brother, Small City: River Islands...Strong Earthquake Could Pose Serious...Call Kurtis Investigates: Caljobs...Placerville Women Were Shot To Death...Elk Grove Methodists Press Church To...Arborist: Tree That Killed Woman On...Sacramento County Murder Suspect May Be...Turlock Considering Banning New Food...Judge Denies Change Of Venue In Downtown...49 Churches Are Performing Same-Sex...5 People Injured In Head-On Crash In...Eminent Domain Legal Issue Involving...Noon Forecast - March 10, 2014Morning Forecast - Mar. 10, 2014Davis Workshop Aims To Help Bullies And...Tree Falls On I-80 Near Vacaville, 1...Will The Drought Affect Boating Season?Rain To Fall During Early Morning HoursMan In Wheelchair Hit By RT Bus