Keith and Carmichael Dave opened up the show with the “Morning After” going over some of the top highlights from Wednesday including the A’s pounding out a season-high 18 runs against the Twins.
Thursday’s FIVE big questions:
1. Anthony Dixon refers to Seattle as the SHE-Hawks. Good trash talk or should Dixon pipe down before Sunday’s big game?
2. Has Sanchez started his final game for the Jets? Does he have a future in NFL?
3. Should Saban really get upset for reporters asking questions about DJ Fluker?
4. Will this weekend’s series in Texas decide the division?
5. Do you have a problem with a player admiring his home run? Is it really that big of a deal?
The guys also talked about the Redskins fan who lost a bet and ate some of his own beard. Dave talks about the time he lost a bet and had to pay his buddy $5,000 for saying the Lakers would beat the Pistons in the NBA Finals.READ MORE: Barrage Of Bullets That Hit Stockton Homes Caught On Video
Hall of Famer and former Seahawks QB Warren Moon joined Keith and Carmichael Dave to preview the Seahawks-49ers game. Moon talks about the pressure athletes face and where he ranks Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson.MORE NEWS: Diver Recovers Lost Wedding Ring From American River, Reunites It With Heartbroken Husband
A’s infielder Eric Sogard stopped by the show to discuss the A’s 18-3 win over the Twins and what makes this team so special. Sogard talks about why he’s lost respect for Alex Rodriguez.