SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The Sacramento Police Department has named Avery Draughty as the suspect in a Thanksgiving homicide.
Draughty is wanted for the murder of 31-year-old Tiffany Silva on Thursday afternoon in a home on Balsam Street.
Investigators believe he fled the scene with his girlfriend, Wanette Armstrong, in what witnesses described as a 2-door white vehicle or a gold-colored Saturn.
Police consider Draughty armed and extremely dangerous and urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to contact them immediately.
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Donating Funds For New Sacramento K-9 Officer
- Police Make Arrest In Crocker Park Homicide
- Sacramento Police Searching for At-Risk Missing Senior
- Woman Killed In Del Paso Heights Thanksgiving Shooting Identified
- Fake Bombs At Sacramento State Annoying Students For Third Consecutive Month
- Man Pleads Guilty After Trying to Pass Off Rebuilt Stolen Escalade As GMC Yukon