SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – You may be owed some money from SMUD, but time is running out to cash in.
On its website, SMUD has posted the names of customers and vendors who have yet to cash checks dated between Oct. 1, 2009, and Sept. 30, 2010. The list, posted annually by the energy provider, will remain online until Dec. 26.
Customers can mail claims for replacement checks on or before Dec. 26 to SMUD Unclaimed Monies — located at 6201 S Street, Mail Stop B302, Sacramento, CA 95817 — or by calling (916) 732-7440.
Unclaimed checks will become SMUD property after the deadline.
- Reduce Heat Produced In The House To Keep Home Cool, SMUD Says
- Tons Of Nuclear Waste Outside Sacramento May Finally Be Removed
- California Utilities Reiterate Safeguards After Russian Hacking Report
- Rancho Seco Park Beach Closed, High Bacteria Levels To Blame
- Power Lines Crash Onto Moving Vehicle, Trapping Three People In Sacramento
- Thousands Of SMUD Customers Lose Power In Downtown Sacramento