SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a San Joaquin County honor farm inmate who has escaped.
Nineteen-year-old Pedro Anthony Arquiaga was last seen prior to the noon count on Saturday, according to a statement from San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office watch commander Lt. Steven Pease.
Arquiaga was originally booked into the farm on November 1, 2014 by Stockton police on charges of obstructing a police officer, receiving stolen property, burglary, vehicle theft, and hit and run.
- Fire Department SUV Stolen From Scene Of Emergency, Recovered Shortly After In Manteca
- San Joaquin Mail Theft And Burglary Suspects Nabbed
- Man Gets Only 4 Months In Jail For Breaking Into Home And Torching Family’s Truck
- Suspect Hurt, Second Suspect Sought After Deputy-Involved Shooting Near Tracy
- San Joaquin County Crews Clear Leaves, Prepare For Heavy Rain