SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a San Joaquin County honor farm inmate who has escaped.
Nineteen-year-old Pedro Anthony Arquiaga was last seen prior to the noon count on Saturday, according to a statement from San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office watch commander Lt. Steven Pease.
Arquiaga was originally booked into the farm on November 1, 2014 by Stockton police on charges of obstructing a police officer, receiving stolen property, burglary, vehicle theft, and hit and run.
- Parents Blame Elementary School’s Cell Tower After 4th Student Diagnosed With Cancer
- Man Fired From Job Allegedly Returns With Gun And Shoots At Workers
- Walnut Grove Trailer Park Evacuating Due To Flooding
- 79 Tule Elk Moved By Helicopter In Stunning Relocation
- Fire Department SUV Stolen From Scene Of Emergency, Recovered Shortly After In Manteca