SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY (CBS13) – Authorities are searching for a San Joaquin County honor farm inmate who has escaped.
Nineteen-year-old Pedro Anthony Arquiaga was last seen prior to the noon count on Saturday, according to a statement from San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office watch commander Lt. Steven Pease.
Arquiaga was originally booked into the farm on November 1, 2014 by Stockton police on charges of obstructing a police officer, receiving stolen property, burglary, vehicle theft, and hit and run.
- Woman Suspected Of DUI Rear-Ends Deputy’s Car In Stockton While She Was Driving Infant, Toddler
- San Joaquin Co. Man Facing Charges After Allegedly Contacting Detective Posing As Minor For Sex
- San Joaquin County Cracks Down On Sideshows, Makes 81 Traffic Stops In One Night
- Thieves Break Into 72 Mailboxes, Leaving Community Without Safe Way To Get Mail At Home
- DUI Suspect Crashes Into San Joaquin Co. Deputy’s Patrol Car In French Camp