5 P.M. UPDATE
OROVILLE (CBS13) — The fire has burned more than 5,000 acres so far and is 17 percent contained. The spread of the fire, however, is toward the northwest and southwest toward more populated areas.READ MORE: Trailer Fire In Wilton Kills One
Skyline Boulevard Mount Ida Road and Oakvale Avenue were added to the list of immediate evacuation orders late on Saturday night. The latest evacuation orders can be found at buttecounty.net. A public information line is open at (530) 538-7826.
Gov. Jerry Brown declared a state of emergency in Butte County for the Wall Fire.
A shelter is available at the Church of the Nazarene at 2238 Monte Vista Avenue.
For your animals, small animals can be taken to Old County Hospital, 2279 Del Oro and Mono, Suite EREAD MORE: Comic Art Clinic Aimed At Giving Girls Higher Pop Culture Profile
Large animals can be taken to Camelot Equestrian Park, 1985 Clark Road. Owners who bring animals after dark must keep them in their trailer and wait until light to unload the animals.
IMMEDIATE EVACUATION ORDERS (as of 10 p.m. on Sunday)
- All roads north and sound of Swedes Flat Road to Robinson Mill Road
- All roads east of Oro Bangor Highway from Miners Ranch Road to Avocado Road
- All roads west of Oro Bangor Highway from Swedes Flat Road to Avocado Road.
- All areas south of Highway 162 from the intersection of Miners Ranch Road to Oakvale Avenue.
- All areas east of Oakvale Avenue from Highway 162 to Miners Ranch Road including Oro Bangor Highway
- Oakvale Avenue, Rachel Drive, Skyline Blvd, LaMirada Avenue, and Lower Mt. Ida Road
- All roads north of Forbestown Road between Lumpkin Road and Highway 162.
- All roads east of Miners Ranch Road between Lumpkin Road and Highway 162.
- Hurleton Swedes Flat Road from Grand Oak to Swedes Flat and all connecting roads.
- Swedes Flat Road from Chinese Wall Road to Robinson Mill Road and all connecting roads.
- Swedes Flat Road from Oro Bangor Hwy to Chinese Wall Road and all connecting roads.
- Black Bart Road and all connecting roads.
EVACUATION WARNING (as of 9 p.m. on Sunday)
- All areas west of Miners Ranch Road from the intersection on Highway 162 to Oro-Bangor Highway, including the Oaks mobile home page, Mt. Ida Road, Skyline Blvd., and Oakvale Avenue.
- The greater Kelly Ridge area
- All areas north of Highway 162 from Miners Ranch Road to Glen Drive/Oro Quincy Highway
- All areas east of Oro Dam Blvd. from Highway 162 to Lake Oroville, including Canyon Drive and Lodgeview Drive.
- All areas east of the following roads:
- Arbol Avenue from Highway 162
- Hilldale Avenue
- Edgewood Avenue
- Pinedale Avenue
- Foothill Blvd. to Oro-Bangor Highway
- Oro-Bangor Highway from Foothill Blvd. to Lower Wyandotte Road
- Upper Palermo Road to the intersection of South Villa Road.
- All areas north of South Villa / Grubbs Road from the intersection of Upper Palermo to Dunstone Road
- All roads south of Olive Highway between Oakvale Avenue and Miners Ranch Road.
- All roads east of Oakvale Avenue between Olive Highway to Miners Ranch Road.
- Foothill Blvd. from Dunstone Drive to Miners Ranch Road
- Robinson Mill Road and all connecting roads
- Forbestown Road from Hurleton Road to Old Forbestown Road
- Forbestown Road from Upper to Lower Hurleton Road
- Oro Bangor Hwy from south of the Jandar Crossing to north of Avocado Road
MORE NEWS: New Colorado Wildfire Prompts Evacuations In Monterey County