CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A ruptured gas line spewed flames high into the air in Citrus Heights on Thursday.

Work was being done in front of the Amsell Court home when the line was accidentally cut and ignited, officials say. Sacramento Metro Fire, Folsom Fire Department, Citrus Heights police, and SMUD personnel responded to the incident.

The court was evacuated as a precaution.

A SMUD employee suffered minor injuries. The fire caused minor damage to two nearby homes.

 

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s