STOCKTON (CBS13) — A man was injured while cooking hash oil in his garage when a propane tank exploded, Stockton Police said on Thursday.

The house fire happened on the 2300 block of Stern Place just before 4 p.m. on Thursday.

44758961 1879257088836873 5766430131060998144 n Man Burned By Honey Oil Lab Explosion In Stockton Garage

Credit: Stockton Police Department

The resulting blast destroyed two cars in the driveway and left the inside of the garage charred.

The man suffered major burns and was transported to UC Davis Medical Center.

 

Comments
  1. Honey oil at dispensary – $45
    2 tanks of propane $55
    Blowing the house up – Priceless…

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s