STOCKTON (CBS13) – A gas meter caught fire outside of a Stockton business early this morning and the flames quickly spread inside J&B Body and Paint and an adjacent empty storefront.

No one was inside either building on Country Club Boulevard at the time of the fire.

Both buildings have minor damage.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s