SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Crews battled flames at the Globe Mills apartment building on C Street Tuesday night after a stovetop fire was reported on the second floor.
Investigators say the fire was quickly put out. Most residents sheltered in their apartments as crews worked to remove smoke from the building.READ MORE: Stimulus Check Latest: When Could You See Another Economic Relief Payment?
The complex includes a mix of senior housing and lofts.
No injuries were reported in this incident.READ MORE: Third Stimulus Check: Why Your Next Relief Payment May Not Be $1,400
MORE NEWS: Police Warn Of Fake Jewelry Scammer Roaming Woodland, Yolo County
Incident info: Low-rise apartment building on the 1100 Block of C Street; stovetop fire on the 2nd floor. Fire was quickly extinguished. No injuries reported. Most residents are sheltering in their units while firefighters work to remove smoke from the building. pic.twitter.com/VDZyfI5HK3
— Sacramento Fire Department (@SacFirePIO) February 10, 2021
More from CBS Sacramento: