If you’ve already been fully vaccinated, but you lost your vaccination card, how do you prove it?

if you got your shot at a pharmacy or a healthcare provider, you can return to the location and ask for a new card. The state is also tracking vaccinations, so if you got it at a state-run facility, you can contact them for a replacement card by calling 1-800-578-7889.