By CBS13 Staff

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — An early morning fire that spread from a Sacramento business to a home has displaced a family, authorities say.

The fire started around 3:30 a.m. Friday at the Pro Audio car stereo installation business near Franklin Boulevard and 23rd Avenue. Firefighters quickly called for a second alarm as the flames started to spread to a neighboring home.

READ MORE: 'It Meant The World To Me': Oakdale Officer Thanks Citizens Who Helped Him After Hit-And-Run

Crews were then able to extinguish the flames, but not before the neighboring house suffered exterior damage.

No injuries were reported, firefighters say.

READ MORE: Could Mask Mandates Drive Business To Surrounding Counties Who Don't Have One?

MORE NEWS: Kaiser Permanente Sued By Federal Government Over Alleged Medicare Fraud

Exactly what started the fire at the car stereo business is still under investigation.