Mac and Cheese Recipe
IngredientsREAD MORE: Crews Battling Fire Near Colfax; Some Evacuation Orders Issued
- McCormick Alfredo Sauce (requires milk & butter)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Shredded pepper jack cheese
- Your favorite pasta noodles
- While your pasta is cooking, prepare the alfredo sauce
- Once the pasta has cooked, toss it in the alfredo sauce making sure the pasta is covered and set aside
- In a greased casserole dish (I use olive oil spray), layer pasta and cover with a mix of the cheeses saving enough for the 2nd layer…repeat layer.
- Bake for at least 40 minutes at 375 degrees…if it’s not bubbling around the edges let it cook a little longer.
Bacon & Butter
Say Yes to the Dress
Premieres Saturday, July 17 at 8pm ET/PT on TLC.
Golden State Throwers Club
12050 Borden rd.
Herald, CA 95638
Mac and Cheese Demo
Recipes and more: http://www.ancientharvest.com