By CBS13 Staff

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Saturday morning a kitchen fire temporarily shut down a restaurant in Downtown Sacramento, said the Sacramento Fire Department.

The restaurant was Ella Dining Room and Bar on 12th Street.

READ MORE: 'It Just Makes Your Heart Melt': Folsom Marine Injured In Kabul Bombing Gets Hero's Welcome Home

The fire sparked in the ventilation system of the restaurant.

READ MORE: Yolo County Program Trades Safe Fireworks For Illegal Ones

The building had to be evacuated.

There were no injuries and in some time, the building tenants were allowed to return.

MORE NEWS: Experts: California Lacked Safeguards For Gun Owner Info

The restaurant is expected to reopen this week.