This project is a new collaboration between seven Northern California food banks who are trying to reach the 583,650 food insecure individuals living in our region.
Your gift makes a tremendous impact on a family living in your community. Funds donated to local food banks help to purchase fresh produce, shelf-stable items and nutritious meals, and they’re tax deductible.
There are hungry children and seniors living in your community. Please help feed your neighbors. Click on a link or logo below to donate to your local food bank.
- Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano – Donate
- Community Action of Napa Valley – Donate
- Placer Food Bank – Donate
- Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services – Donate
- Second Harvest Food Bank of San Joaquin & Stanislaus – Donate
- Yolo Food Bank – Donate
- Yuba-Sutter Food Bank – Donate