Adrienne Moore anchors the CBS13 News at 6 pm, 6:30 pm, and 11 pm.
13 Questions With… Adrienne Moore
- Where did you grow up? Davis, CA
- What is your ideal scenario for a day off? Sleeping in, going for a run, having some good wine and sushi with my husband and spending the day with my family.
- How did you decide to be a reporter/anchor? I was a 19-year-old college student. A professor pulled me aside after class and encouraged me to change my major to Journalism.
- What was your favorite toy growing up? Anything that I could use to annoy my little brother.
- Where is your favorite local place to eat? Selland’s
- What is your favorite social media platform? Twitter. @AdrienneMoore TV
- If you didn’t work in TV news what would you be doing? I’d be an event planner OR an Executive Makeup Namer who comes up with fun, catchy names for cosmetics.
- What is the most memorable story you’ve covered at CBS13/CW31? There are too many to count! There isn’t one particular story, it’s the people who open up and allow me to share their story that make every day memorable.
- What is your favorite season? I love the Fall because that’s when my son was born.
- Who is the fellow reporter/anchor you text the most? Ooh, that’s tough. Probably Tony Lopez or Christina Janes.
- When do you wake up on a workday? Weekend? During the work-week I’m up around 6am. On the weekends, it’s usually 6:30-7am.
- Why do you love Northern California? We have the BEST people here. And I’m partial to the wine from our region too 🙂
- Where was your best vacation ever? Hands down, it has to be Italy. My husband and I ate our way through so many cities (wine, pasta and gelato EVERY DAY!), played tourists and explored some of the most sacred sites in the world.
- Favorite sport to watch in person? On TV? Curling. Just kidding… (no offense, curlers!) I am a die-hard San Francisco Giants fan. Attending Opening Day is a family tradition that I look forward to every year. I’m a big basketball and football fan too. My family roots on the Warriors, 49ers and Saints. I used to be a competitive gymnast, so if there is a meet on TV, I’m DEFINITELY watching it!
- Favorite TV show? Movie? TV Show: The West Wing, This Is Us. It makes me cry every time. Movie: Shawshank Redemption
Request to have Adrienne speak at an event.